death goes to disco



















Cocker / Senior / Mackey / Doyle / Banks
Oh!
Tonight’s the night, open your door and I’ll come inside.
Don’t be afraid, it will be all right, I will change your whole life tonight
And you’re so beautiful, too beautiful for this dead end world
I’m taking you to a better place, far away from this stupid race.
Come with me forever and ever
Please come with me forever
Don’t let me down, don’t make me cry
Lie in my arms, be mine tonight.
Do It.
Did I tell you, there is no need to be afraid
Oh, you’ve got such a beautiful body, you make such a beautiful body,
I stalk these yellow-lit cul-de-sacs at night
You hear my footstep on your bedroom stair
And I will take the first boy in every house in town
I’ll take your sisters and I’ll lay them down, I’ll lay them down.
I’ll lay them down tonight now!
Oh mother, oh father, brother... take them all now!
Make you mine.
I want your body.
Mother, oh father, brother... the wind... the trees... those girls
I come in to town.

Comentarios

Entradas populares